Monday, June 1, 2009

The map of the country of Palestine (1946) and how it shrunk

The above map shows 4 stages of Palestine loss of lands between 1946 to 2000. Stage 1 shows the legitimate country of Palestine in 1946 where approx. 90% of the lands belong to the Palestinian. Stage 2 shows United Nations (UN) Partition Plan in 1947 that caused the Palestinian lost approx. 60% of their lands to Israel. Stage 3 is from 1949 to 1967 that shows Palestinian lands shrunk further including the formation of Gaza strip. Stage 4 in 2000 shows Palestinian lands are only 10% where the remainder 90% is "occupied" by the Israel.

So, my dear Palestinians, don't stop whatever you're doing now to get your lands back! God's willing, you will succeed.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Child killer & children murderer. God damn you Israhell !!

1,050* Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. More photos of innocent Palestinian children who were killed and murdered by Israhell forces can be viewed on my PicasaWeb Photo Album. Check it out!

*Source: The number is from Remember These Children, a coalition of groups calling for an end to the killing of children and a fair resolution of the conflict. (View the complete list of the victims, which was last updated on July 17, 2008.)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We love peace. Do you?

I started off this Care Palestine blog with a distressed photo of a dead innocent Palestine girl who was the victim of the cruel and inhumane act of Israel a.k.a "Israhell" forces in January 2009.

What would you feel or do if it happens to your child? Would you want it happen to your child?

So, let's foster peace for the world, the only place we have to live before the 'eternal life'. Say NO to WAR!